Authors, especially from non-English speaking countries, are warmly invited to use a language-editing service or a revision by a native speaker for a correct English edition of their manuscripts. The correct language is the first requirement for the first step of manuscript review.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript does not contain previously published material and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each author has made an important scientific contribution to the study and has assisted with the drafting or revising of the manuscript.
- Authors are responsible for disclosing potential conflicts of interest.
- Authors approve final version of the manuscript by corresponding author and we agree its role of communication with Editorial Office.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Times New Roman 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in PDF or Microsoft Word (.doc) document file format.
- English language of manuscript was carefully revised by a professional English language editing or a native speaker.
- That we have read processing charges policy and agree to pay charges before publication when manuscript is accepted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Submit your manuscript via email at: email@example.com